Here’s a link to my findings so far.

🙂

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18A1ASHgVX_9UqH9Wm3DnVnqTspkPC38xDc5xw9nFxWk

ReplyQuote
TheMysteryHunter
(@game_on_2010)
Member Admin
26/04/2018 4:03 am  

Holy research Ratman! Your post is epic and full of great information thanks for sharing it Alex. The question is, can any of it be applied in game and if so, how?

The purple mural is about balance that's why the psi symbol is present. Other symbols have been tied to businesses like FIB, Pacific Standard Bank, Union Depository even Psychic Shoutout so maybe there's a connection to be made between them all.

Keep up the good work brother brother and welcome to the forum, Kifflom!

AlexTaza liked
ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
27/04/2018 6:06 pm  

I have updated my theory. It’s all included now. I can relate Union depository but I think it would lose people.

ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
27/04/2018 6:06 pm  

I have updated my theory. It’s all included now. I can relate Union depository but I think it would lose people.

ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
27/04/2018 6:12 pm  

So fib is linked and a psychic report is linked! But not the one your expecting! It’s epsilons 😉 and Pacific standard would lose people. I can explain though.

ReplyQuote
LucidCaesar
(@lucidcaesar)
Active Member Registered
29/04/2018 4:11 pm  

In reply to your link to your findings. IN your conclusion part I also found the connections to the doomsday mural to the epsilon tracts and the colors. But you are missing the final piece. but I also found the same connections of 4 ( four color sections) with Children of the moutains website with the four stages. And with the connection to the Mount Chiliad and Children of the mountain. See pic. Also loosely I may have a connection to Bleeter as well. Actually I am working on it that piece now. It envolves the 4 pattern

ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
14/05/2018 7:06 am  

Hey man i have been working on this alot all of the cults are linked not only by their protagonist but by beliefs and an illuminati.

But would love to see your findings.

ReplyQuote
LucidCaesar
(@lucidcaesar)
Active Member Registered
14/05/2018 5:37 pm  

Yes indeed they are all linked also by the people(video game personas ie Formage etc) who created them they all have connections to each other.But the Illuminati is true but through my investigation and other hunter have came to the same conclusion that it is Free masonry. The Illuminati are actually a branch off the Free Masons. I believe that it realates to the base of the tree sort to say. And right now I have a hunch that the Houser bros are Free Masons and am trying to find proof. 

Now back to the cults they all seem to be pointing us in the same direction or style of play. Epsilon is a mimic of scientology. Scientology is just Hubbard taking the bible and putting a scientific idea to it.In a very broad sense it is an ancient astronaut concept.Its also a pyramid scheme.

And then there is CoM. Founded by Fountaine not Brother Adrian. And i am currently exploring LA Noire. And just found out that Fountaine is an alienist.

Then there is the Altruists . They are the older generations idea of whats going on within the mystery. Hence thats why they want to sacrifice people. Because they are trying to keep the aliens away.And they think the aliens are here to eat us. Since they are on the mountain and every time if it rains at 3 oclock am thay see the UFO. So every time it rains they get scared because it doesnt rain in Los Santos or LA. So they think when it rains the ufo will show up. So far I have not noticed it rain in Noire yet. But I am watching.

Now I also believe that Bill Binder is involved as well but havent found any solid connections yet.

This is just a breif synopsis of what I think of the connections of the cults.

ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
15/05/2018 5:37 pm  

Well i believe the altruists are pagans. And epsilon do use bible passages i the tracts you are right.

However epsilon tell you to read everything they say back wards which if you read the tracts backwards comes back to pagan beliefs. 

They read the bible negatively. Just as the illuminati do. 

Which connects epsilon and altruists to the pagan illuminati. I am aware that the free masons do have similar beliefs but however have no solid links to it. Apart from the similar beliefs.

The children of the mountain cult link to this illuminati. By means of similar beliefs to epsilon of enlightenment and lizard men beliefs of omega.

I believe you are wrong in saying the altruist worship the chiliad ufo. I believe they worship the zancudo ufo. If you read the altruist section in my theory i think you may understand the reasoning.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GQ54H3nFHdDqdK_bMAPgrrpKEaWAsoNwSoBxAZ5eRxI/edit?usp=drivesdk

ReplyQuote
LucidCaesar
(@lucidcaesar)
Active Member Registered
17/05/2018 9:23 pm  

My point to the Illuminati and Free masonry is like saying Christianity is the same as Judiasm because Jesus was jewish. They are in a sense the same religion and have many connections but are totally seperate. The Illuminated ones ( the illuminati) was a branch of masonry in the 1700's. And does not seem to exist now execpt in the movies.(the skull and bones is a faction of masonry) Masonry is still live and presently strong in todays world. There is a masonic temple here in my town going stong. Now the "illuminati" symbols that are on the dollar bill and other objects are masonic symbols which were used by the illuminati also. The Pyramid,the all seeing eye, are all masonic symbols not the illuminati, because the illuminati took those symbols from them. 

From my own personal research it seems that the illuminati is just a facade for the masons. In a sense someone or identity they can blame stuff on.

I know its splitting hairs and doesnt really make a diffence to anything. Its the knowledge that is taken from the information is the importance.Just because of the analogy I stated before I just feel that point needs to be noted.

ReplyQuote
LucidCaesar
(@lucidcaesar)
Active Member Registered
17/05/2018 9:23 pm  

My point to the Illuminati and Free masonry is like saying Christianity is the same as Judiasm because Jesus was jewish. They are in a sense the same religion and have many connections but are totally seperate. The Illuminated ones ( the illuminati) was a branch of masonry in the 1700's. And does not seem to exist now execpt in the movies.(the skull and bones is a faction of masonry) Masonry is still live and presently strong in todays world. There is a masonic temple here in my town going stong. Now the "illuminati" symbols that are on the dollar bill and other objects are masonic symbols which were used by the illuminati also. The Pyramid,the all seeing eye, are all masonic symbols not the illuminati, because the illuminati took those symbols from them. 

From my own personal research it seems that the illuminati is just a facade for the masons. In a sense someone or identity they can blame stuff on.

I know its splitting hairs and doesnt really make a diffence to anything. Its the knowledge that is taken from the information is the importance.Just because of the analogy I stated before I just feel that point needs to be noted.

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register