Forum

Famous Hamburgers Sign/Cracked Egg - (100%)  

RSS

TheMysteryHunter
(@game_on_2010)
Member Admin
18/02/2018 10:23 pm  

The Famous Hamburgers sign is located on the South East corner of Pyrite Avenue at Paleto Blvd in Paleto Bay.

The definition of pyrite is fools gold and fools gold is fake. Pyrite Avenue was strategically placed on the map to run perpendicular with Mount Chiliad because it represents the perpendicular line on the Chiliad mural which connects the cracked egg at the bottom of the Chiliad mural to the red UFO  above the Mountain. The red UFO is the FIB Hologram UFO which is a reward that is only available after obtaining 100% game completion.

The Famous Hamburgers logo is Red and Yellow the same two colors used to create the glyph's found at the Hippy Camp

When using your imagination the logo looks like a UFO with rays of light. The small board at the bottom of the pole contains a scrambled message that includes alphabetical letters, numbers and a percentage symbol.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent_sign

when unscrambled the message reveals 100% the exact percentage we need to unlock the FIB hologram UFO.

"You don't know what's inside an egg, unless you crack it."

ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
27/04/2018 6:26 pm  

Hey I totally forgot about these.

i think you are on the right track but you are going off track. 

If the chiliad glyphs represent the night ufo and the conditions they wouldn’t need to duplicate it.

so what I think this is pointing at is the yellow mural tau in my research.

So the chiliad glyphs represent a night ufo.

and these glyphs and clues represent the zancudo ufo, in daylight showing the eye eclipse.

As for the avenue I would say your spot on, but wrong ufo. There is only one totally different ufo. And that would mean fake out of wat we have 😉

ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
27/04/2018 6:26 pm  

Hey I totally forgot about these.

i think you are on the right track but you are going off track. 

If the chiliad glyphs represent the night ufo and the conditions they wouldn’t need to duplicate it.

so what I think this is pointing at is the yellow mural tau in my research.

So the chiliad glyphs represent a night ufo.

and these glyphs and clues represent the zancudo ufo, in daylight showing the eye eclipse.

pirates of the sky would represent aliens.

ReplyQuote
AlexTaza
(@alextaza)
Active Member Registered
29/04/2018 10:10 am  

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F6YpfhOTp-ocMw_8_2BFDakwxTTPzEXZhnwqQr2qEA8

here you are my friend decoded. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Leonardo Demonds
(@leonardo)
New Member Registered
17/07/2018 7:19 am  

red and yellow in burger king and mcdonalds is because marketing people understood that these colors are making hungry the people, ketchup and mostard , so, rockstar made that sign and is absolutly improtant, not only because of the red and yellow, because of more than that, 

because it says hamburger and says famous
so, it's clearly saying: look is here, you have to understand this letters

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register