Mount Chiliad Mystery Explained
Hey group here is the Mount Chiliad Mystery explained.
- The Mount Chiliad Mural X's leads to five different locations on Mount Chiliad where glyph's can be found.
- Four of those glyph's have doubles, two of which can be found at the Hippy Camp both Red and Yellow.
- The glyph located on the south mount is an image of a UFO, crescent moon, and three marks, which hint to the time 3:00AM, the right time to view the FIB UFO w/beam hovering above the Hippy Camp.
- The second glyph can be found on the North mount which is an image of a UFO, cloud, rain, and three marks which again hints to the time 3:00AM, the right time to view the FIB UFO hovering above Mount Chiliad.
- The sand glyph found in Grand Senora Desert directs players back to Mount Chiliad. it also hints to the satellite array, because it is what picked up the WOW Signal 6EQUJ5. The WOW signal can also be found on the North mount of the Hippy Camp.
- The plain UFO glyph has a double that is red in color which can be found below the Mount Chiliad observation deck, which is a hint to the Mount Chiliad FIB UFO.
- The faded UFO glyph is the only glyph without a double and hints to the sunken UFO found in Paleto Bay.
- The tips of the lightning bolts found on the Sinners Passage mural lead directly to both FIB UFO locations.
- The Oeuvre Gallery paintings Yellow portion pictured (left) show the images of a spaceship and a footprint both of which hint to the FIB UFO locations. The other images found on the painting are hints to different collectibles.
- Higgins Helitours (Extreme Sightseeing) displays the cardinal directions South (Red) and North (Yellow), the helipad shares the same rays as the image found on the top of the Mount Chiliad mural.
- Wags to Riches also displays the same rays found on the image at the top of the Mount Chiliad mural, it also has an image of Chops gold collar, something that I believe players need to unlock for a true gold play through, knowing Chop is used to locate collectibles which players need to collect to achieve 100% completion.
- The Famous Hamburgers sign also shares the same rays as the image found on the top of the Mount Chiliad mural, and it displays the percentage needed to view the UFO's, 100%.
- The red and yellow images of the sun and the quotes "See The Eye" "Praise Him" and "Give Thanks" drawn in the cave below the Altruist camp connect back to the FIB UFO's as they display the same rays as the UFO on top of the Mount Chiliad mural.
- A painting which hangs in the display window of the following businesses: Los Santos Customs, Periscope, Specs Pest, and Lettuce Be. has the images of the Epsilon Blue oval represents the Hippy Camp, and the Epsilon Blue triangle these represent both the Hippy Camp and Mount Chiliad, the locations of the FIB UFO's.
- A book with images that rememble the Mount Chiliad mural can be found inside Los Santos County Coroners Office and Blaine County Savings Bank. Both buildings are permanently locked during the story and can only be entered during the missions "Dead Man Walking" and "The Paleto Score" missions given to players by FIB agents Dave Norton and Steve Haines.
- When players first encounter Omega he is wearing a red T-shirt under his black all seeing eye tank top and yellow gloves. knowing that collecting all 50 spaceship parts count towards 100% game completion, it's dead giveaway that he works for or with the FIB.
- To date, two out of the three images shown on the bottom of the Mount Chiliad Mural are objects that have been added in DLC updates to GTAO. The egg can be collected from the UFO crash site, a mission that is unlocked by completing 600 gunrunning missions. The jet pack can be unlocked by completing the Doomsday Finale Heist and purchased from Warstock. This leaves the UFO, which I can only assume will come in a future DLC.
The Red and Yellow path always leads players back to the FIB UFO easter eggs unlocked after 100% completion.